Provide day-to-day assistance and support to the chef and kitchen staff by supervising kitchen operations, food quality, food preparation and staff job performance in the absence of the chef. Must have a high degree of commitment to food quality and safety standards.
- Extensive experience cooking in and ideally leading a high-volume, upscale concept restaurant
- Formal culinary training and education is a plus
- Formal business education is a plus
- Proficient and cross-trained in all kitchen job stations, positions and cooking skills
- Servsafe Food Certification and or equivalent
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs and working on feet for at least 8 hours