Monitor Help Desk tickets and ensure timely resolution based on expected service levels
· Research new POS software upgrades, test in lab, and provide technical leadership in the maintaining the POS software on PCI compliant versions
· Implement POS changes and new functionality as needed to support requested business initiatives
· Provide New Restaurant Opening POS support
· Provide technical assistance in implementation of new Back Office and restaurant-related software.
· Provide menu maintenance support based on business requests
· Provide Break/Fix support to ensure that polling data is successfully delivered to the Corporate Reporting Systems.
· Ensure communications with business end-users for any system outage
· Manage third-party vendors to ensure service delivery is meeting service expectations. may be assigned or requested.
Communicate issues and status to business users as needed.
Carry out other such duties as
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of Micros 3700 Point of Sale hardware and software.
· Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner.
· Advanced computer skills to perform essential functions listed above.
· Minimum of 10 years IT experience with a minimum of 5 years of working knowledge with POS systems.
· Required to sit for long periods of time.
· Infrequent light physical effort required.